Goopy New Release - ARCore 1.7 Support, Improved app performance, Native video recorder and more!
June is an important month for us and we are very excited to announce out the new release of our platform Goopy Augmented Reality. You can update our app on Google Play and Apple store and test the improvements with our gallery samples goopy.io/gallery.
Latest Release Updates
- We added ARCore 1.7 support, improved battery-life performance and reduced heat, and requested bug fixes.
- Native Photo and video experiences recorder.
- React Native 0.59.3
Goopy now supports the React Native 0.59 platform.
- Social Media Share (Images, Video and hashtag)
Now with our Goopy App, you can share videos and photos for social media and personalize the hashtag via our web editor Goopy Studio.
- Improves our location-based augmented reality with Geo Experiences.
Add digital content to a geographical point of interest with more precision.
- The faster image detected in ARKit and ARCore.
- Better video playback for ARkit and ARcore experiences.
- App performance improvement.
- New devices Supporting ARCore
Since we last brought you news on Google’s augmented reality platform, here are the devices that have been added to Google’s list of supported devices.
Honor View 20
P30, P30 Pro
Pixel 3a, Pixel 3a XL
Asus Zenfone AR
Asus Zenfone ARES
Google Nexus 5X
See full list: https://developers.google.com/ar/discover/supported-devices